- 1 About Zdoo Pro
- 2 Install and Upgrade
- 3 Features
- 3.1 Feedback
- 3.2 Custom Sales
- 3.3 Commission
- 3.4 Salary
- 3.5 Effort
- 3.6 LDAP user authentication
- 3.7 Wechat Configuration
- 4 Inventory(PSI)
- 5 Flow
- 6 Ameba
This article applies to users who want to update Zdoo Pro from a lower version to the latest version. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get an upgrade package. Do NOT download the package to upgrade open source version to pro version.
The followings are for source code installation and one-click installation to update.
- Get .zip files for Zdoo Pro update.
- Back up your database and unzip the files to /ranzhipro which can be found in xampp/ranzhi of Windows one-click installation and /opt/zbox/app/ranzhi of Linux one-click installation.
- Unzip the file and override Zdoo code.
- Run upgrade.php, choose the version and follow the instructions.
- Login Zdoo Pro and check the features and license.
Generally speaking, upgdating of Zdoo Pro is similar to open source. Refer to Zdoo open source upgdate HERE.
Note: Make sure that you back up all your data and documents before you update Zdoo Pro.